- What are the hardest problems in our current business approach – the market issues that we keep struggling with over and over?
- What’s (surprisingly) easy about our business – the things that are working better than expected?
- Where’s the parade? What major trends are we trying to get in front of with our business?
What would our business look like If we:
- Stopped trying to do what’s hard,
- Did more of the things that are easy, and
- Made sure we were in front of the biggest parade we can find?
I think this is an excellent list of questions that management teams should ask themselves about their business every six months or so.